Available Job Openings Found Below:
We are looking for field laborers to help our team meet deadlines. This position will be an entry level position with huge potential for growth. We offer a wealth of knowledge in the fabrication and welding industry as well as electrical and plumbing. We will train the right candidate to perform all the necessary tasks and we help the individual learn several trades for a brighter future. If you are looking to get into a skilled trade and enjoy doing a variety of tasks every day, this position could be right for you. Other varying tasks including but are not limited to:
- Transfer tools, parts, equipment, and supplies to and from workstations and other areas.
- Disassemble broken or defective equipment to facilitate repair and reassemble equipment when repairs are complete.
- Install or replace machinery, equipment, and new or replacement parts and instruments, using hand or power tools.
- Examine and test machinery, equipment, components, and parts for defects to ensure proper functioning.
- Adjust, connect, or disconnect wiring, piping, tubing, and other parts, using hand or power tools.
- Clean or lubricate vehicles, machinery, equipment, instruments, tools, work areas, and other objects, using hand tools, power tools, and cleaning equipment.
The physical requirements for this job are that you must be able to lift, push or pull up to 75lbs. In addition, you must be able to kneel, climb, bend, walk and crawl in every conceivable position. Click Here to Apply on Indeed.